Is it possible to get an international divorce when my spouse is halfway around the world? How will I ensure they will show up in court and how do I even get the paperwork to them? This is a problem that is more common than one might think. There are so many scenarios where this is the case and thankfully there is a solution. As long as at least one of the parties resides in Florida, you would be eligible for a Florida divorce no matter where the other spouse resides.
- The parties have been separated for so long that they now live in separate states or even countries.
- The marriage was so short that the parties never lived in the same place
- One of the parties lives overseas as a member of the military
Whatever the scenario is, there is a way to get the international divorce in Florida without each party having to travel to obtain the divorce.
At Divorce Harmony:
- We provide 100% of all online divorce services
- You do not have to go to court for your international divorce
- You can get your paperwork signed and notarized in your home state or country and simply scan back the documents to us.
- You do not have to get on an airplane and travel to Florida
- You do not have to have contact with your ex
- We take care of the filing
- Your final judgment of divorce will be mailed to you, there is no final hearing.
If you find yourself in a situation where you would like to get a divorce in Florida but your spouse lives far away, this might be the most convenient option. Not having to go to court or travel a long distance makes getting the divorce much more convenient and cost-effective. Contact us today for your free consultation. divorceharmony.com